OMNI Pro BLS/ ALS Total System (TS Ready)
Durable, customizable and easy to carry, the Omni Pro EMS BLS/ALS bag is a great choice for first responders. The Omni Pro EMS may be used on its own, or as the base for the TS-Ready first responder bags module system.
In addition to choosing modules to attach based on your needs, the Omni Pro EMS features customizable internal storage compartments through the Slider system of overlapping panels.
A variety of opening options allow quick access to contents, including the ability to use or remove an oxygen tank while wearing the pack. If the M4001X conversion kit is chosen, up to a Jumbo D oxygen cylinder can be carried.
The bag may be used as a backpack, shoulder bag or held briefcase style. It can also be picked up from any position with the comfort-grip side handles.
The yoke style backpack harness fits close to the body and allows the wearer to run, walk or climb comfortably with padded lumbar support. When not in use, the harness may be stored in the pack’s zippered back pocket.
The bag comes with 1 Deep Stuff pocket, 2 Stickit Strips and a shoulder strap with metal hardware.
All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
Omni Pro EMS features:
· Oversized YKK zippers
· Shape-preserving inner foam construction also protects contents
· Comfort-Grip embroidered side handles
· Durable, water resistant PVC lined back and bottom
· Adjustable, padded, yoke backpack strap harness system
· Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
· Reflective tie downs
· Reflective piping
· Unit/Contents identification sleeve
· TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
· TS-Ready™ for up to four 4 removable Deep Stuff Pockets, 12 removable Stickit Strips, or combinations of both
· Large EZ-Pull zipper pulls
· OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front
· Zippered internal mesh compartments
· Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
· Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
· Durable 1680/1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant,
· All compartments have air dry capability
· Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 15" x 21" x 9.5"
· Weight: 6lbs 10 oz
Note: Contents not included