American Firewear's light and durable Two-Piece Extrication Gear makes extrication and rescue easier in difficult areas by allowing greater freedom of movement than standard jumpsuits.
This listing is for the jacket only, made with flame-resistant 9.5 oz. Indura Cotton.
Extra charges assessed for larger sizes: 2XL add 15%, 3XL add 20%, 4XL add 40%, 5XL add 60%.
Choose options from the drop-down menus above.
Jacket Standard Features:
· Available in Red, Yellow, Tan, Black, Royal Blue or Navy Blue
· Stand-up collar with Velcro Throat Tab with Inside Hanger Loop
· 9 Inch Radio Pocket
· 9 Inch Radio Pocket with Mic Tab and Utility trap - Left Chest
· Velcro Cuff Adjusters
· Three Exterior Utility Loops & One Utility (Glove) Strap
· Closure: Zipper inner, Velcro Outer
· 2 Large Slant-Top Semi-Bellows Pockets with Flaps
· 15 Inch Padded elbows and forearms
· Indura Cotton Lined sleeves
· Pencil/Flashlight pocket on left sleeve
· Crossover Stethoscope Pocket with Utility Loop - Right Chest
· 2 Inch Lime/Yellow/Silver scothlite Triple Trim at Cuffs & Hem
Jacket Optional Features:
· 2 Inch Red/Orange Silver Scothlite triple Trim at Cuffs & Hem
· 2 Inch or 3 Inch Reflective Scotchlite Lettering applied to patch Red/Orange or Lime/Yellow
· 3 Inch Reflective Maltese Cross or Star of Life on Pocket
· 8 Inch Reflective Maltese Cross or Star of Life applied to Patch
· Exchange 9 Inch Radio Pocket for 6 Inch Radio Pocket
· Velcro Lettering Patch in place of standard sewn patch
· Leather Cuffs