The Hand-E™ short-term hand holder was designed by a Minnesota EMT to help first responders prevent a nonresponsive spineboard patient's arms from falling over the edges of the board, or moving toward the head. Quicker than tying and not sticky like tape, the main body is easy to clean, light and durable with smooth edges.
· Prevents the patient's arms from pulling toward the head
· One piece polyethylene main body and a rubber retainer
· Adjusts to accommodate smaller wrists
· Easy for one person to use
· Arm can be removed from device easily for pressure monitoring or IV use