The Rescu-Air™ Air-Filled Child Restraint Seat provides a quick and safe way to transport children 20 to 40 pounds and less than 40 inches tall in an ambulance. The seat features a new Cot Harness System for securing the seat front and back and a new release valve for appropriate inflation in any environment.
· Meets or exceeds all FMVSS-213,(Federal Motor Vechical Safety Standard) CAMVSS-213 (Canadian Motor Vehicles Safety Standard) Aircraft Inversion Test FMVSS-213 - S8.2 - S8.2.5 - S8.2.6
· Rated for children 20-40 pounds and less than 40” tall
· Five point restraint system with pelvic adjustment
· Adjustable shoulder harness
· 21” x 14” x 6” padded carrying case
· Weighs 12 lbs.
· Inflates and deflates with included 12v DC pump
· 2-pole universal plug fits cigarette lighters and Laerdal® receptacles
· Includes corrugated clear plastic inflation hose
· Inflation time: approximately 60 seconds
· 420 denier tri-laminated nylon shell
· Removable stainless steel frame for cleaning
· Fabric is stain resistant and can be hand washed and air dried