Rapid Deployment Products Rescuepad Back Board With Pad and Pins *** Free Shipping ***
Avoid unnecessary pain and possible injury caused by poorly padded-boards with the new Rescue Pad spineboard. Designed with both first-responders and patients in mind, the ergonomic construction and integrated padding improve comfort and safety for the patients and those carrying them.
The adhesive-backed pad is removable for easy cleaning, and seamless to prevent fluids from entering. Replacement pads are also available.
The patented Double Concave cross-section heightens rigidity while the concave surface supports comfortably and minimizes lateral movement. Continuous concave bottom design and widely spaced runners allow for clear x-rays.
· 1000 lb. single patient weight capacity
· Weight: 14.5 lbs. with pad, 13.8 without
· Size: 74.2” x 3.2”, tapers from 18” to 14”, head to foot
· 14 oversized ergonomical handholds accommodate gloved hands
· Compatible with all head-immobilization devices
· Rescue Pad comes with a 100% guarantee for the life of the spineboard under normal conditions, including warping
· High weight floating capacity
· Use with or without padding
· Custom mold-in graphics available for a fee
· Sold with or without padding and/or pins
Optional integrated IV pole
The optional integrated IV pole has four board attachment points. The hollow aluminum poles fold and extend with internal elastic shock cords and store under the board. When in use, the IV bag is compressed and prevented from swinging with a Velcro strap. The stainless steel base quickly connects and disconnects from the Rescue Pad.